HANNA follows a sustainable company policy, in which the balance between environment, business and social aspects constitutes the focus. For the purposes of sustainable and future-oriented economic planning that can only work on the basis of business success, HANNA is committed to these guidelines:
- HANNA selects its suppliers responsibly using the highest quality demands as a prerequisite.
- Only certified and audited suppliers that offer meat without any food supplements or other additives may supply HANNA.
- HANNA primarily processes poultry of European origin.
- At HANNA, only certified and controlled raw materials from sustainable and animal welfare-oriented sources are used.
- HANNA guarantees the consistently high quality of its products.
- HANNA implements future-oriented processes in all areas from product development through to dispatch.
- HANNA cultivates fair relations with customers and suppliers.